We have an immediate need for an Electronic Technician to join a well-established, fast growing engineering/manufacturing firm in Largo, Florida.
This firm is seeking a technician with experience reading schematics, building computers, and using skid testers, road profilers, or other road data collection equipment or GPS/surveying equipment.
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be able to test and repair printed circuit boards to the component level
- Experience with building computers and adept at troubleshooting problems with video cards, PCI/ISA cards, routers, network connections, and cabling
- Ability to work with appropriate testing equipment, including oscilloscope, multi-meter, signal generator
- Read and comprehend detailed technical wiring diagrams, schematics, and bill of materials
- Experience with skid testers, road profilers, or other road data collection equipment
- Experience with GPS equipment or surveying
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $15 - $24 per hour commensurate with experience, great benefits, performance-based bonus structure, and good opportunity for growth.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN | CIRCUIT BOARD | GPS | GIS | COMPUTER CONFIGURATION | INSTALLATION | ELECTRICAL WIRING | MODIFICATION | LOW-VOLTAGE | ASSEMBLY