We have an immediate need for an Electrician to join a well-established Mechanical firm in Williamsburg, VA.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Electrician opportunity includes:
- High school diploma or GED
- Possess a current Virginia state license for Journeyman or Master Electrician
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and manuals
- Determine the steps necessary to access an electrical situation using testing devices, blueprints, and maps
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary!
Benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k with match, paid vacation, PTO, company vehicle and fuel card, employee referral bonus, etc
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICIAN | JOURNEYMAN | MASTER ELECTRICIAN | CIRCUITS | BREAKERS | PANELS | COMMERCIAL