We have an immediate need for an Electrical Service Technician with experience in the manufacturing industry to join a food-production equipment provider in Ball Ground, Georgia.
Requirements for this position include:
- Electrical or electronics education preferred - Associate's degree or Technical certification desired
- Minimum 3 years of experience with installation, troubleshooting, configuration, and integration of food-processing equipment
- Must have PLC/HMI creation and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to plan the integration and maintenance of equipment in a production environment
- Travel- up to 50% overnight travel will be involved across North America and Mexico
- Clean driving record, and a customer service centered attitude
- Will involve some climbing and working in a food-manufacturing environment
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MANUFACTURING | TECHNICIAN | EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE | ELECTRICAL | PLC/HMI TROUBLESHOOT | END-USER TRAINING | TRAVEL | FOOD PRODUCTION | INSTALLATION | IMPLEMENTATION | SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE