We have an immediate need for an Electrical Project Manager that is interested in joining a leading MEP Consulting Engineering firm in New York, New York.
This position is with a leading ENR Top 500 firm that provides services to healthcare, educational, transit, and commercial clients.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in New York is highly desired
- Minimum 8 years of experience with lighting, power distribution, and fire alarm systems
- Experience with both the design and management of healthcare, educational , and commercial projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD; knowledge of Revit is a plus
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring mangers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL | ENGINEER | PROJECT | MANAGER | DESIGN | MEP | LIGHTING | POWER DISTRIBUTION | FIRE ALARM