We have an immediate need for an experienced Electrical Engineer specializing in PCB design and electrical system development to join a Consumer Appliance Manufacturer in St. Louis, Missouri.
Requirements for this position include:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience is required
- Proficient in Printable Circuit Board (PCB) design, design of circuits, and selection of electrical components according to US and International regulatory requirements
- Previous International Regulatory Agency exposure is preferred
- Will be responsible for development of control systems design, process control, electrical wiring, and overall systems engineering
- Previous experience with consumer appliances like vacuum cleaners, steam cleaners, hand-held power tool, or electrical appliances is beneficial
- Testing experience is required – will develop testing procedures, testing equipment, and participate in system validation
- Must have full project life-cycle experience – design development to commercial production
- Will be responsible for management of project data and maintaining documentation
- Should be a skilled user of MS Excel and SolidWorks; Power BI experience is preferred; other software like SmartSheet and SharePoint are beneficial
Open to contract employment or full-time employment.
This position offers competitive compensation and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | PCB | PRINTABLE CIRCUIT BOARD | CIRCUITRY | COMPONENT SELECTION | TESTING | VALIDATION | SOLIDWORKS | CONSUMER APPLIANCES | ELECTRONICS