A leading company in the electrical engineering industry is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineering Manager to join their team. The Electrical Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing complex engineering projects and overseeing the design for electrical applications from 12-24V to 1000V. The role requires technical expertise and leadership skills to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet performance and quality expectations.
The company is a leading manufacturer of electronic and electromechanical components for the electronics industry, and is a technology enabler for future-oriented electronics solutions. This Electrical Engineering Manager position is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated individual with a passion for power distribution and product development. With its emphasis on professional growth and career advancement, this company is an excellent choice for individuals looking to advance their careers in electrical engineering.
- Develop power distribution product concepts that meet or exceed customer requirements
- Technical responsibility for product development (concept to series) of high-voltage assemblies (60V-1000V) for power distribution products
- Creation of block diagrams and electrical circuit diagrams
- Bill of Material selection
- Execution of sub-projects with internal and external partners
- Creation of technical requirements for production
- Preparation of customer concept presentations and product consultations
- Travel as required in support of sales and marketing
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Experience defining and executing product life cycle processes
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art quality processes to meet automotive ISO norms
- Familiarity with design quality tools such as Design Reviews, Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, Design for Manufacturing, and Design for Test
- Excellent communication, presentation, and teamwork skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Development experience in high voltage components power distribution manufacturing environment
- Analog and digital design experience
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as ECE-R10, ECE-R100, LV123, DIN EN 60664, ISO 14990
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
Salary commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING MANAGER | PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT | POWER DISTRIBUTION | HIGH-VOLTAGE ASSEMBLIES | PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE PROCESSES | ELECTRONIC HARDWARE MANUFACTURING | BATTERIES | POWER ELECTRONICS | MECHANICAL DRAWINGS | SOFTWARE FLOWCHARTS | ISO STANDARDS | ECE-R10 | ECE-R100 | LV123 | DIN EN 60664 | ISO 14990