We have an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer PE who has experience with power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, lighting control, and IT systems to join a well-established Engineering firm in Towson, Maryland.
Requirements for this position include:
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in Maryland preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, lighting control, and IT systems
- Capable of executing design of projects from A-Z
- Work with the principals to develop system schematic design concepts, then independently work with technical staff to develop the designs through their various stages until final issuance of bid documents
- Addresses Requests for Information, issues Architectural Supplemental Instructions, Addenda, etc.
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | CAD | CODES | CONSTRUCTION | DESIGN | EI | E.I.T. | EIT | ELECTRICAL | FIRE | ALARM | GREEN | LEED | LIGHTING | MANAGER | PROJECT MANAGER | PMP | MEP | PERMIT | PLANNING | POWER | QUALITY CONTROL | REVIT | SCHEMATICS | SURVEYING