We have an immediate need for a Licensed Professional Electrical Engineer PE to join a well-established Architecture, Engineering, and Planning firm in Atlanta, Georgia.
This firm specializes in commercial building projects across the United States and Internationally.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and Professional Engineering Licensure (PE)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the commercial / retail sector
- Knowledgeable of building and zoning codes in project areas
- Must be capable of managing multiple on-going projects; scheduling, budgeting, project QC, proposals, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office, and strong experience in AutoCAD desired
- Will guide and observe design drawing teams to ensure quality and delivery
- Management of project from inception and design development through construction administration
- Will interact with clients and City Agencies when appropriate and beneficial for managing relationships and growing future opportunities
- Opportunity and assistance for additional licensure based on project requirements
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | PROJECT MANAGER | P.E. | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | AUTOCAD | MS OFFICE | MS EXCEL | MS WORD | RFI | CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION | DESIGN DEVELOPMENT | SCHEDULING | PROPOSAL | CONTRACTS | PROJECT BUDGET | CLIENT RELATIONS | BUILDING CODE | ZONING | TEAM MANAGEMENT