Our client is looking for a skilled Electrical Engineer with Power Systems experience to join their team in Garland, TX. They are a full-service commercial electrical contractor with capabilities that cover the full spectrum of electrical construction and service.
The ideal Electrical Engineer will have Power Systems experience and have a Professional Engineer (PE) license. This candidate provides technical support for field services, such as testing, commissioning, and troubleshooting of low, medium, and high voltage systems. They offer advice to customers, complete assigned jobs with the help of lead technicians and project managers, conduct tests, and perform power system studies.
If you are a highly skilled and motivated Electrical Engineer with Power Systems experience, our client would love to hear from you!
Qualifications for this Electrical Engineer position includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an electrical field
- Power Systems experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Experience with NFPA, IEEE and NETA testing standards and practices
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting, evaluating, and servicing electrical distribution and control systems preferred
- Working knowledge with power systems analysis to conduct short circuit/Arc Flash/Breaker coordination studies (including software applications of SKM) preferred
- NICET Electrical Power Testing Certification preferred
- Possess understanding of installation and working knowledge of large UPS systems, Static Switches, PDU’s is preferred
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
Salary: the salary range for this position is between $90,000 - $125,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, 401k with company match, PTO, and paid holidays.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | POWER SYSTEMS ENGINEER | POWER SYSTEMS | PE | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | COMMERCIAL | ELECTRICAL | CONTRACTOR | ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING