We have an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer who has experience with commercial, healthcare, and educational project types to join a well-established and versatile Engineering firm in Plano, Texas.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer with a focus on hospitals, educational centers, commercial, and other large project types
- Current State of Texas Professional Engineer (PE) license required
- Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) required
- Must be proficient using Revit and AutoCAD
- Must possess experience with MEP, power distribution, lighting, and other electrical systems
- Project management experience a plus, a good candidate should be able to lead and assist in training younger engineers
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | EDUCATION | HOSPITALS | AUTOCAD | HEALTHCARE | P.E. | PE | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | REVIT | COMMERCIAL