We have an immediate need for a licensed Professional Electrical Engineer to join an A&E firm in Conyers, Georgia.
This firm is a well-established, reputable A&E firm in the Greater Atlanta Area that specializes in design, analysis, and inspection of civil/structural, architectural, and MEP/HVAC projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in FL, GA, NC, or SC; ability to gain registration in other states is a plus
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Autodesk Revit experience performing design and plan production required
- Vertical construction, lighting and power distribution project experience desired; K-12, commercial, federal, healthcare, industrial, and more
- Coordinate with and mentor MEP staff
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL | VERTICAL CONSTRUCTION | BUILDING DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION | REVIT | HEALTHCARE | K-12 | FEDERAL | MEP | ELECTRICAL DESIGN | LIGHTING | POWER DISTRIBUTION | MS OFFICE | P.E. | INDUSTRIAL