Join our exceptional engineering design firm, where innovation and leadership converge! You'll have the unique opportunity to shape the future of our organization by building and leading your own team while working on groundbreaking projects. With a client base eager to expand, you'll be at the forefront of designing the infrastructure of tomorrow. Plus, our commitment to a flexible schedule ensures you can achieve the perfect work-life balance. Elevate your career as an Electrical Engineer with us, and be a part of something extraordinary today!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Electrical Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred
- 5+ years of largescale commercial electrical systems design experience; Inpatient Healthcare and Higher Education is preferred
- Proficiency in Revit
- Familiar with regulatory standards
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Demonstrate strong leadership, technical expertise, and organizational skills, while overseeing MEP engineering staff and ensuring quality control and client engagement
- Manage project planning, staffing, scheduling, and budgets independently, handling multiple complex assignments concurrently
- Support Business Development efforts by participating in client presentations and collaborate with a diverse engineering team to meet customer requirements
Salary: $80,000 - $145,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, 401k with match, and a flexible schedule.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Electrical Engineer opportunity can take you!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | MEP | HEALTHCARE | HIGHER EDUCATION | ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | PE | REVIT | REGULATORY STANDARDS