We have an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer to join a well-established consulting engineering firm in New York, New York.
Are you an Electrical Engineer with at-least 2 years of professional experience? Do you specialize in producing electrical, fire alarm, low-voltage and emergency building systems designs for commercial, institutional, residential, and multistory buildings?
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Electrical Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering required.
- EIT or PE license desired. Candidates on track to PE license please apply!
- Responsible for production of design and construction documents, using AutoCAD and REVIT software.
- Must be knowledgeable of all NYC Building Codes, and ensure design quality.
- Design of low-voltage systems for commercial, residential, retail, industrial, institutional, health / medical, educational, and multi-story buildings.
- Fire alarm design.
- Emergency systems design experience is a plus – i.e. Emergency generators.
- Will respond to RFI’s, and interface with city and state authorities.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING | MEP | REVIT | AUTOCAD | LOW VOLTAGE DESIGN | FIRE ALARM | BUILDING CODES | DESIGN | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | ENGINEER IN TRAINING