We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our company and be part of a 25-year legacy of unparalleled dedication to quality and innovation! We build custom machines that are tailored precisely to fit our customers’ needs in industries such as aerospace, wood, plastic, composite, and stone. As we continue to expand and evolve, you'll find a supportive work environment that values your autonomy, respects your individuality, and offers abundant growth opportunities. Take the leap, and be a part of a team that values your contributions and promises an exciting future of endless possibilities.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Electrical Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in electrical engineering, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial setting
- Fanuc PLC experience
- Strong understanding of electrical systems and their integration into CNC machining centers and routers
- Proficiency in electrical design software such as AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Design and develop electrical systems for CNC machining centers and routers, encompassing control systems, power systems, and instrumentation
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to integrate electrical systems into machine design while performing necessary electrical calculations to meet safety and performance standards
- Document electrical systems with schematics, conduct testing and troubleshooting, and ensure ongoing maintenance to meet current safety and performance requirements
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, PTO, and a retirement plan.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as an Electrical Engineer to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | MANUFACTURING | INDUSTRIAL | FANUC PLC | CNC MACHINES | MACHINING CENTERS | AUTOCAD | SOLIDWORKS | DESIGN