We have an immediate need for a Professional Electrical Engineer to join a Design-Build Engineering firm as Electrical Department Head.
Requirements/Responsibilities for this Professional Electrical Engineer opportunity includes:
- Professional Electrical Engineer License (PE) required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level education is preferred
- Seeking expertise in the area of large-scale commercial, industrial, aerospace construction
- Will take responsibility for leadership and planning for the Electrical Engineering Department, in conjunction with other Engineering Managers
- Develop and pursue long-term goals for the department
- Responsible for assuring quality work and timely delivery to clients
- Support estimating and proposal development efforts
Salary: $160,000 - $180,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | COMMERCIAL | INDUSTRIAL