We have an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer with controls and robotic equipment experience to join a Manufacturing company in Franklin, Kentucky.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering, or similar degree; must be an electrically focused discipline
- Design experience of mechanical wiring, circuitry, and power system
- CAD skill desired- Solidworks, Inventor, etc.
- Electrical maintenance experience on robotic manufacturing equipment
- Must be able to create PLC/Machine Control Program for production equipment
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000 and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL | MANUFACTURING | ROBOTIC CONTROLS | PRODUCTION | PLC | MITSUBISHI | 6S LEAN MANUFACTURING | SOLIDWORKS | CAD | AUTOCAD | INSTALLATION | INTEGRATION AUTOMOTIVE