We have an immediate need for Electrical Engineers from ABET accredited schools who have experience with electronics manufacturing to help fill multiple roles for Department of Energy projects within a huge firm in Kansas City, Missouri.
**A generous relocation package is being offered for the right candidate. Kansas City is a metropolis in the heartland of the US - offering scenic spaces, affordable housing, great cuisine, music, sports, historic sites, museums, and technology. It’s the best of both worlds. Kansas City is also a great place for families. Their public schools rate above the national average, and there are tons of things to do!**
Requirements / Responsibilities for this position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)- ABET required
• US Citizenship required- Will be given a background check for Q-Clearance level
• Printed Circuit Boards (PCB), Radars, Antennas, Radio frequency (RF), Embedded software
• Quality engineer, Testing Engineer, Process Engineer, Purchasing Engineer, Product engineer
• Validation, Fabrication, Assembly, Programming, Purchasing, Testing, Chip sets
• LabView, MATLAB, C-code, C#, .Net
• Relocation packages provide
Military background, security clearance (active or non-active) - Big Plus!
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $60,000 to $110,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | CIRCUIT BOARD | LABVIEW | EMBEDDED | RADAR | ANTENNA | MILITARY | QUALITY | VALIDATION | FABRICATION | MANUFACTURING