Join our thrilling company and embark on an exciting career journey with a firm that boasts an impressive 30-year track record of unwavering support to the Department of Energy. We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our team in Albuquerque. This is not just a job; it's an opportunity for remarkable growth and advancement. As a trusted partner of the leading research and development firm, we offer a dynamic work environment where innovation thrives and exciting challenges await. Our commitment to being veteran-friendly ensures a diverse and inclusive workplace where your unique skills and experiences are valued.
Don't miss out on this chance to join a company that values your expertise, offers unparalleled opportunities, and embraces a culture of excellence!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Electrical Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience, plus, five (5) years or more of directly related experience; or Master's degree as stated above, plus one (1) year experience
- Experience in Electrical system or component development efforts
- Experience with Electrical design (one or more of PCB design, digital circuits, analog circuits, high-voltage design, power system design, environmental system design)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE Q-level security clearance; An active DOE Q Clearance or DOD equivalent is preferred
- Hardware product development lifecycle, assemble integration, production of electronic components, and FPGA/firmware experience preferred
- Provide technical execution of module design, integration, and qualification efforts towards delivery of the First Production Unit
- Plan and perform build, testbed and integration activities
- Support preparation for module, subsystem and system qualification and verification
- Collaborate with other subsystem module teams to work integration issues, define interfaces, and meet project due dates
- Partner with suppliers on the development of components
Salary: $105,000 - $135,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 3 weeks PTO, paid holidays, and 401k with company match.
Relocation package up to $6,000 may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Electrical Engineer position now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING | DOE | DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY | ELECTRICAL DESIGN | PCB DESIGN | DIGITAL CIRCUITS | ANALOG | HIGH-VOLTAGE | POWER SYSTEMS | ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS