We have an immediate need for a talented Electrical Design Engineer to join a custom HVAC and Moisture Control System Manufacturer in Covington, Georgia.
This firm specializes in moisture control and HVAC technology seeking an Electrical Design Engineer with experience developing PLC programs for automated production equipment.
Requirements for this position include:
- Skilled in AutoCAD - will create electrical schematic designs for all custom packages for presentation to client
- Will be involved in equipment selection and coordination with purchasing
- Proficient in PLC Programming - DirectLogic software is required, experience in similar systems desired
- Additional software skill needed in Microsoft Office & MS Excel
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL DESIGN | ELECTRICAL SCHEMATICS | AUTOCAD | PLC PROGRAMMING | DIRECTLOGIC | MOISTURE CONTROL | CUSTOM DESIGN AND FABRICATION | HVAC