If you are looking for the next step in your career, this is it. We're a very well established and reputable Electrical Contractor in PA, with a long history of successfully completing large projects all over the region. We're actively looking for a Sr. Level Manager to oversee our team of Project Managers, with the goal to have this role grow into a VP.
The Director of Project Management will lead the execution of plan-spec electrical projects while driving profit goals. You will mentor and develop a high-functioning team of professionals, guiding them through all aspects of the construction project life cycle, from Pre-Construction through Post-Construction, and ensuring adherence to the delivery process.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Director of Project Management position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business, or other related field or comparable equivalent of education
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience managing electrical projects
- Proficient in MS Office applications with strong skills in Excel, Word, Primavera 6 and MS Project
- Strong knowledge of the local area’s construction services industry and/or other related service-oriented organizations
- Maintain all reporting and performance indicators for Electrical Services and recommend process improvements as needed
- Ensure that Project Managers accurately develop estimated revenue and cost at completion data in a consistent and timely manner
- Work with owners, engineers and/or subcontractors to resolve project problems to support Project Managers and further develop customer relationships
- Explore opportunities to establish new customers and business opportunities and assist leadership in expanding revenue
- Review prepared project status reports detailing cost variances on work to date and cost at completion and revenue projections
- 30% travel required
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, 3-4 weeks PTO, tuition reimbursement, wellness services, an employee assistance program (EAP), career development opportunities, 401k with 3% company match, and $1000 monthly car allowance.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply to this Director of Project Management position today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you.
DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING | ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION | ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING | MICROSOFT OFFICE | PRIMAVERA 6 | MICROSOFT PROJECT