We have an immediate need for a Director of Manufacturing who specializes in electronics components, circuit boards, and telecommunications technology for a engineering and manufacturing firm in Miami, FL.
Are you an Engineering or Director of Manufacturing specializing in the circuit board production industry? Do you manage, support, and supervise the production at facilities that utilize pick and place and surface mount technology to produce circuit boards and electronics components?
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Director of Manufacturing opportunity include:
- Bachelor's Degree of Science, or Master's Degree of Science in Engineering, Manufacturing or related field.
- Education related to electronics engineering and manufacturing is desired.
- Knowledge of ISO-9000 is required.
- Lead and oversee the operations of a facility producing printed circuit boards.
- Knowledge of pick and place machine programming, automated inspection machines (AOI), and SMT through-hole technology.
- Must manage and monitor all aspects of manufacturing, including materials consumption, inventory, waste, staff performance, and scheduling.
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues on the production floor is desired.
Salary: $100,000 - $125,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRONICS | MANUFACTURING | CIRCUIT BOARD FABRICATION | PCB MANAGEMENT | PICK & PLACE | SMT |PICK AND PLACE | AUTOMATED INSPECTION MACHINES | AOI | TELECOMMUNICATIONS | DIRECTOR