We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to join us as the Director of Project Management in the vibrant heart of Fort Worth, Texas, at a company that's a trailblazer in water storage innovation! Our game-changing approach with the composite elevated tank has not only positioned us as market leaders but also revolutionized the industry. This role, available in a flexible hybrid or remote format for candidates in the Fort Worth area, offers a unique blend of autonomy and collaboration, where your expertise in guiding projects from blueprint to reality will contribute directly to our ongoing success and growth. Be part of a visionary team where your work in project management will help shape the future of water solutions!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Director of Project Management opportunity include:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction, Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of experience in construction project management role
- 7+ years' experience leading a team of project managers, project engineers and administrative staff
- Experience with Procore preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Experience in design/build construction market is a plus
- Set strategic direction for the project management team to effectively execute a wide range of projects across the USA
- Recruit and develop the project management team, emphasizing skill enhancement and a culture of ownership for superior department performance
- Oversee coordination with consultants, engineers, subcontractors, and vendors for seamless project execution
- Actively manage client expectations, ensuring project specifications are met and profitability is optimized
- Implement and refine project management policies, contribute to business development, and manage client negotiations and claims
- Must live in or willing to relocate to the Fort Worth area
Salary: $175,000 - $200,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, 401k with match, and hybrid flexibility.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Director of Project Management opportunity can take you!
DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT | CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER | PROCORE | PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)