We have an immediate need for a Director of Commissioning who has experience leading and managing a team, while responsible for business development and client interactions with a solid background in commissioning to join a highly respected and rapidly expanding Mechanical consulting firm in Redmond, Washington.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this position include:
- B.S. in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Professional Engineering license preferred
- Nationally recognized commissioning certification is preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in building system operation, engineering, or related
- Exceptional leadership, supervisory and mentorship skills required
- Experience leading a department or managing a high performance team
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 per year; commensurate with experience and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | CCP | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | BCxA | HVAC | MECHANICAL | COMMERCIAL | DATA CENTERS | COMMISSIONING | LEADERSHIP | PE