Are you Design Coordinator with an interest in Luxury Stone and Marble construction? If so, we encourage you to apply to this amazing opportunity! We are a leading international design and construction company with nearly 500 employees, specializing in the luxury stone, tile, and marble industry. We believe in work-life balance, and offer exponential growth within the company.
Now is a great time to join us, as we are continuing to expand into the Miami market. And did we mention that there are opportunities for international travel? You will get to attend project meetings with clients across the globe! Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply now, and see where your career can take you!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Design Coordinator position include:
- Degree in Graphic or Interior Design / Architecture required
- Minimum 5 years of drafting experience (Marble, Joinery is a plus)
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and other related software
- Knowledge of BIM and 3D design software is a plus
- Background within an international environment is a plus
- Experience in relationship management with external customers, including contract negotiations
- Control budget and manage targets, organize and submit RFIs, record and track changes, site visits and surveys, attend client meetings and design workshops
- Ensure high quality drawings are delivered as per Client's and the Company's expectations
- Produce 2D and 3D design drawings at all stages on AutoCAD or other software's as required by the client, careful coordination, and use of gridlines
- Produce Cutting list and details for manufacture as per factory requirements
Salary: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance, 3 weeks PTO, and 401k.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply to this Design Coordinator position today and let's see where your career can take you!
DESIGN COORDINATOR | PROJECT COORDINATOR | ARCHITECTURE | INTERIOR DESIGN | LUXURY | RETAIL | STONE WORK | MARBLE | CONSTRUCTION | AUTOCAD | MICROSOFT OFFICE | 3D | 2D | BIM