Join our company as a Department Manager and unlock an unparalleled opportunity to shape and lead our engineering department. We offer not just a job, but a career-defining experience where your expertise will be valued, and your leadership will be instrumental in driving our continued success. With a rich history dating back to 1978 and a proven track record of delivering excellence in residential, industrial, and institutional projects across the region, you'll be part of a legacy of innovation and growth. Take the next step in your career and be a driving force behind our dynamic future - apply today!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Department Manager opportunity include:
- B.S. in Civil, Environmental, or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) required
- 5+ years of civil engineering experience, and 5+ years of managerial experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D and MS Office Suite
- Projects include multi-family and commercial
- Lead and oversee engineering projects and department activities
- Drive business development, client management, and operational excellence
- Foster client relationships and explore new markets
- Achieve yearly business goals and manage department budgets
Salary: $110,000 - $160,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO and sick days, paid holidays, professional development assistance, 401k with company match, employee stock options, short and long-term disability, AD&D, employee assistance, and a referral bonus.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply for this Department Manager opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey.
DEPARTMENT MANAGER | CIVIL ENGINEER | CIVIL PE | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | CIVIL ENGINEERING | AUTOCAD | CIVIL 3D | MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE | MULTI-FAMILY | COMMERCIAL