Are you an Electrical Project Manager with extensive Mission Critical and Data Center experience? Join our team and be part of a legacy that spans nearly a century, evolving from a local electrical contractor to an industry giant with over 3,000 employees. What sets us apart is not just our size, but the unparalleled commitment of our team, with an impressive average tenure exceeding 20 years. At our company, we value loyalty and invest in our employees' futures, offering retirement benefits regardless of personal contributions, and sharing the success with annual bonuses. With $50 million in upcoming projects, you'll not only be joining a historic company but securing your place in a future of exciting opportunities and sustained growth. Take the leap and be part of something extraordinary!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Electrical Project Manager opportunity include:
- 5-10 years of Mission Critical and Data Center electrical project management experience
- Must have experience with Mission-critical electrical systems - Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), Generators, Transfer switches, etc.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting project specifications and drawings, with the ability to perform site surveys for design-build estimates
- Familiarity with billing and collections processes, ability to establish a scope of work for proposals or RFPs
- 30 Hour OSHA Certification required within the first year
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, overseeing project adherence to design, budget, and schedule
- Develop project estimates, proposals, and execution plans, allocating resources effectively
- Manage project activities, personnel, and subcontractors, emphasizing safety and financial oversight
- Generate billings, lead collections, and provide regular feedback and reports to leadership
Salary: $115,000 - $125,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance, retirement, AD&D, short and long-term disability, FSA, profit sharing, ESOP, PTO, parental leave, and tuition reimbursement.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as an Electrical Project Manager to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER | MISSION CRITICAL | DATA CENTER | UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLIES (UPS) | GENERATORS | TRANSFER SWITCHES | ESTIMATING | OSHA 30 | ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING