We have an immediate need for a Controls Engineering Technician that specializes in building automation systems to join a well-established Building Controls Solutions Provider in Long Island City, New York.
This firm specializes in efficient controls solutions for large-scale commercial projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with electronic or mechanical (HVAC) controls systems
- Strong experience with Johnson Controls field controllers and programming is required
- Must be able to program and troubleshoot Digital Direct Controls (DDC), and select appropriate components for commercial systems repair and installation
- Must be able to use Microsoft Visio
- Experience with BACnet, Modbus, and similar building networking systems desired
- Additional skills in AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel desired
- Daily duties will involve working on multiple projects and coordination with Project Managers and Field Technicians
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEMS | HVAC CONTROLS | DDC | DIGITAL DIRECT CONTROLS | BACNET | CONTROL WIRING | COMPONENT SELECTION | COMMISSIONING | SYSTEM START-UP | VISIO | JOHNSON CONTROLS | DDC PROGRAMMING | TROUBLESHOOT