We have an immediate need for an Electrical Controls Engineer who has experience with Manufacturing Control Panels to join a well-established firm in Tampa, Florida.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Manufacturing controls experience
- PLCs, HMI, Control panel - design, fabrication, trouble shooting, assembly
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Allen Bradley/RS Logix
- Food and beverage, pharmaceutical
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $70,000 - $ 85,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | CONTROLS | CONTROL PANELS | ALLEN BRADLEY | PHARMACEUTICAL | FOOD AND BEVERAGE