We are seeking an experienced Controls Engineer to join our team in Decatur, IL! Founded in 1995, we specialize in custom application design and manufacturing of large-scale material handling equipment. With a newly expanded 130,000 sq. ft. facility, and unprecedented growth for the last 4 years running, this is a great opportunity to join the team and contribute to the design, fabrication, programming, assembly, and start-up of innovative, heavy-duty industrial solutions. Immerse yourself in a culture that values continuous learning and mentorship, ensuring your professional development in our diverse range of custom application design and manufacturing projects. Your career awaits—apply now for an experience like no other!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Controls Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in electrical engineering/assembly
- CAD experience is a plus
- Utilize AutoCAD to create detailed production drawings for equipment
- Generate accurate electrical schematics and programs, including experience with Variable Speed AC Drives, PLC’s, HMIs, and Control Panel Wiring
- Allen Bradley ladder logic experience is desired! Experience with other software is appreciated.
- Design and integrate mobile traction and steering equipment, safety logic, safety PLC’s, and laser scanners
- Evaluate electrical systems and products by conducting research programs and applying knowledge of electricity and materials
- Develop manufacturing processes, modify equipment, and assure product quality through testing methods
- Contribute to team efforts through technical writings for operation manuals, marketing materials, and occasional participation in sales or service calls to customer facilities
Salary: $85,000 - $115,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and 401k with company match.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Controls Engineer opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
CONTROLS ENGINEER | ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING | MANUFACTURING | DIE AND MOLD HANDLING EQUIPMENT | MATERIAL HANDLING | DESIGN | FABRICATION | PROGRAMMING | ASSEMBLY | INDUSTRIAL | AUTOCAD | VARIABLE SPEED AC DRIVES | PLC | HMI | CONTROL PANEL WIRING | SAFETY LOGIC