A global industrial and concrete flooring contractor is seeking an experienced Controller to join their team in Charlotte. If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a large international organization that produces more than six million square meters of concrete industrial floor slabs every year with the comfort of a small office environment, look no further!
The ideal Controller will manage all aspects of accounting and financial reporting for our construction projects, working closely with the project management team to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Controller position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in construction accounting
- Experience with percentage completion, schedule of values, job costing, AIA invoices, lien waivers, and cash flow projections
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Sage 100, and QuickBooks
- CPA certification preferred
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and other financial transactions
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Prepare and submit AIA invoices, lien waivers, and other project-related documents
- Perform job costing and percentage completion analyses to ensure accurate revenue recognition
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and other accounting standards
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, simple IRA enrollment with up to 3% match, 3 weeks PTO (pro-rated), and 10 paid holidays.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't wait any longer – apply now to this Controller position and start your journey towards a rewarding career!
CONTROLLER | ACCOUNTANT | CONSTRUCTION ACCOUNTING | ACCOUNTING | CPA | FINANCE | FLOORING | INDUSTRIAL | CONCRETE | SAGE 100 | QUICKBOOKS | MICROSOFT OFFICE | GAAP | GENERALLY ACCEPTED ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES