We have an immediate need for a Construction Supervisor to join a Marine Construction Company in Key Largo, Florida.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on or supervisory experience in construction/renovation of buildings or land development
- Heavy Equipment (backhoe, loader, cranes, trenchers, etc.) operation experience desired
- OSHA certification desired
- Management or Supervisory experience desired
- Must be comfortable with hands-on responsibility; working alongside the crew and ensuring the work is done right
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MARINE | CONSTRUCTION | BOAT RAMPS | BOAT LIFTS | DAVITS | SEAWALL | RETAINING WALL | PILING | FLOATING DOCK | DOCK | MARINA | INSTALLATION | DEMOLITION | RENOVATION | OSHA | HEAVY EQUIPMENT | FOREMAN | SUPERVISOR | OPERATOR