We have an immediate need for a Construction Superintendent who has multi-family, residential experience for a Design-Build Residential firm in San Ramon, California.
Requirements for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrated experience as a Superintendent in the home construction industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have multi-family or residential experience
- Valid California diver's license; vehicle insurance required
- Working knowledge of construction codes
- Must be skilled in blueprint reading to interpret architecture, structural, and civil plans
- General contractor's license preferred
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $85,000 - $125,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CONSTRUCTION | SUPERINTENDENT | RESIDENTIAL | MULTI-FAMILY | PRODUCTION BUILDER | SUPERVISOR | QUALITY CONTROL | SUBDIVISIONS