We have an immediate need for a Construction Superintendent to join a well-established Environmental Engineering firm in Pleasant Hill, California.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 7 years of experience managing large construction projects
- Underground construction and excavation experience required; remediation experience preferred
- Ability to operate excavators, backhoes, leaders, dozers, graders, forklifts, mechanized trenchers, etc.
- Ability to read blue prints and understand layout and planning concepts
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training preferred
- Willing to travel overnight occasionally
- Must meet company-defined, pre-employment and annual alcohol/drug screen and physical
- Valid California Driver's License with a clean driving record
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $100,000 + commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get your in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CONSTRUCTION | MANAGEMENT | SUPERINTENDENT | HEAVY EQUIPMENT | EXCAVATION | REMEDIATION UTILITIES | UNDERGROUND | PUBLIC WORKS | SOIL | CALTRANS | HYDROLOGY | HYDRAULICS | SITE INVESTIGATION