We are seeking a Superintendent with extensive commercial experience to join our real estate investment and property development company! Our firm specializes in developing and building state-of-the-art, multi-story, climate-controlled, self-storage facilities and distribution centers throughout the east coast. As a key player, you'll have a profound impact on shaping the company's future success, influencing strategic decisions, and contributing to its long-term growth. With active projects spanning Massachusetts and Connecticut, this role promises diverse experiences, unparalleled opportunities for professional development, and the chance to navigate varied challenges—all while enjoying a rewarding $25,000 bonus for on-time project completion. Seize this chance to be a driving force in our innovative journey!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Construction Superintendent opportunity include:
- 10+ years of commercial construction experience, with 7+ years as a Superintendent in ground-up and renovation projects
- Proficiency in Procore is required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel
- OSHA 30 certification
- Collaborate with APMs, PMs, and the Director of Construction to establish and execute project work schedules, emphasizing critical path activities and ensuring timely delivery of materials and equipment
- Develop and oversee the site safety program, ensuring compliance with safety codes and regulations, and address subcontractor adherence to safety protocols
- Make decisions and manage various aspects of project performance, including scheduling, logistics, quality control, and staffing levels for trade employees
- Supervise and coordinate work across all trades, resolving local area issues, subcontractor disputes
- Serve as an on-site liaison for inspection agencies, manage subcontractor submittals
- Projects include self-storage and distribution centers
Salary: $125,000 - $145,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical insurance, 401k, profit sharing, cell phone, laptop, and a vehicle allowance of $700 per month, plus a credit card for gas and tolls.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Superintendent opportunity can take you!
CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT | INDUSTRIAL | SELF-STORAGE | DISTRIBUTION CENTERS | GROUND-UP | RENOVATIONS | PROCORE | MICROSOFT PROJECT | OSHA 30 | SITE SAFETY | COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION