We have an immediate need for a Construction Services Coordinator to join a well-established Architecture firm in Orlando, Florida.
Requirements for this position include:
- Job site meetings and visits to observe progress and prepare field reports
- Respond to RFI's, look into/resolve code issues with authorities, construction documentation assurance
- Review and coordinate submittals/change-orders
- Represent client's and assure project interests
- Must be familiar with construction, blue-prints, codes, and job-sites, and be comfortable communicating with various construction/engineering professionals
- AutoCAD/Revit experience is a plus
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECTURE | CONSTRUCTION | RFI | CHANGE ORDER | SITE VISIT | CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE | ICC | BUILDING INSPECTION | LEED | CAD | REVIT | COMMERCIAL | CORPORATE | HOSPITALITY | MULTIFAMILY | RETAIL | QUALITY ASSURANCE