We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! As a family-owned and operated company since the 1970s, we prioritize our people, boasting a close-knit core team of over 30 members, many enjoying tenures of 10-20 years. Embrace a culture of recognition with performance-based bonuses for all, and relish the chance to own your success, overseeing exciting $8M - $25M projects in cutting-edge industries like Automotive Manufacturing and EV plants. With flexible travel options, including per diem and covered expenses, take the next step and become part of our family-focused, down-to-earth work community!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Construction Project Manager opportunity include:
- Bachelor's degree in Building Science, Civil Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of successfully managing design build construction projects with budgets over $8 million
- Strong knowledge of construction processes, techniques, and industry best practices
- Negotiate and manage subcontractor contracts, as well as other 3rd parties.
- Manage project buy-out.
- Proficient in project management software such as Autodesk Build, Sage 300 Construction Estimating and Accounting Software, MS Project, Excel, and Word
- Establish scope and objectives, create detailed schedules, and secure required permits for efficient project execution
- Prepare and monitor budgets, identify cost-saving opportunities, and manage change orders
- Ensure safety and quality compliance, address risks, and maintain clear communication with stakeholders
- Travel to Alabama at least once weekly is required
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical and dental insurance, PTO, sick days, and paid holidays, life and disability insurance, and 401k with company match.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Construction Project Manager opportunity can take you!
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER | BUILDING SCIENCES | DESIGN-BUILD | PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE | AUTODESK BUILD | SAGE 300 | MICROSOFT PROJECT | WORD | EXCEL