We have an immediate need for a full-time Construction Project Manager who has experience in multi-unit dwellings to join a reputable builder and developer in Portland, Oregon.
Are you an experienced Project Manager who knows what it takes to keep projects under budget and on schedule? Do you want to join a company that is finding huge success in building, developing, and brokering multi-family real estate projects throughout Portland and Southwest Washington?
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Construction Project Manager opportunity includes:
- 3+ years construction management experience in multi-family, senior living, or adaptive mixed-use
- Organized expert in project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Proven ability to interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Proficiency with BuilderTrend, or other construction management software
Salary: $85,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience. Plus bonuses!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
PROJECT ENGINEER | CONSTRUCTION | PROCORE | BUILDERTRAND | MIXED-USE | APARTMENT | SENIOR LIVING | RFI | SUPERVISOR | AFFORDABLE HOUSING | MULTI-FAMILY | PORTFOLIO