A well-established cleanroom construction firm, with an upcoming largescale project outside of Memphis, TN, is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team! As a recognized leader since 1971, our unique advantage lies in our comprehensive background as both a general contractor and a specialized cleanroom expert. This dual expertise empowers us with a diverse toolkit, setting us apart from competitors and offering employees an unparalleled opportunity for professional growth. With competitive compensation, all travel expenses covered, and per diem provided, seize the chance to be part of our innovative journey where your skills will flourish, and your dedication will be generously rewarded. Please note that this position requires heavy travel.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Construction Project Manager opportunity include:
- 5+ years of construction project management experience for any largescale commercial, healthcare, education, or industrial projects
- Cost Management and ability to Estimate
- Experience using Microsoft Project or Primavera P6, as well as Sage/Timberline and Procore or similar software
- Knowledge of building design and construction planning principles and procedures
- Ability to understand feasibility studies, and budgeting principles
- Proficiency in reading schematics, blueprints, and technical manuals
- Manages and administer the construction and delivery of new facilities and/or alterations/modifications to existing facilities, to include participating in contract preparation, on-site coordination, quality control, and all aspects of contract management
- This position requires heavy travel, 2-3 weeks on the road before going home for the weekend
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO, 401k with match, $50 per diem, truck allowance, gas card, all travel and lodging expenses paid, and more.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Construction Project Manager opportunity can take you!
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER | CLEANROOM | DRYROOM | COMMERCIAL | INDUSTRIAL | COST MANAGEMENT | ESTIMATING | MICROSOFT PROJECT | PRIMAVERA P6 | SAGE | TIMBERLINE | PROCORE | SCHEMATICS | BLUEPRINTS