Joining our company as a Construction Project Manager means becoming a part of a 30-year legacy of excellence in completing challenging construction projects with unmatched precision and efficiency. With a tight-knit team of 15 dedicated professionals, we've consistently delivered top-tier results, earning a reputation for meeting demanding deadlines while upholding the highest standards in construction management. Beyond the rewarding work, we offer fantastic benefits and foster a vibrant company culture through exciting outings, concerts, and ballgames, creating an environment where your skills can thrive and your career can flourish. Don't miss the chance to be a vital contributor to our success story and enjoy the perks of a fulfilling professional journey with us!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Project Manager opportunity include:
- Degree in a related construction or engineering field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of experience in the construction industry with at least 5+ years as a Project Manager/Estimator
- A background in commercial and/or industrial interior tenant improvement (T.I.) projects
- Ability to interpret technically complex design instructions off of blueprints, and to apply those interpretations within building code and general on the job safety guidelines
- Read and understand blueprints, drawings, building codes and other various tools and forms of communications used on construction job sites
- Responsible for managing assigned construction projects and to ensure that the profits, quality, goals and objectives of the company are accomplished through effective use of personnel, materials, sub-contractors and equipment, and that projects are completed within the prescribed time frame and cost estimates
- Prepare/review and approve all job estimates to ensure integrity of gross margins, profit and accurate costing
- Assist the President and Marketing in company sales efforts by maintaining high-quality communications and service relationships with customers, and by assisting in developing new business opportunities
Salary: $80,000 - $125,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, HSA, PTO, simple IRA with up to 3% match, paid mileage, and fun company outings.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Project Manager opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER | CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT | ESTIMATOR | BLUEPRINTS | BUILDING CODES | PROJECT MANAGEMENT