We are seeking Construction Project Managers at all experience levels to join our team in Fort Myers and be part of a company that not only values your skills but also prioritizes your well-being. Enjoy a secure and positive work environment with competitive pay, outstanding benefits, fun company events, and continuous opportunities for growth. As one of Florida's premier Construction Management and Design-Build firms, you'll have the chance to contribute to iconic projects, build meaningful relationships, and make a lasting impact on our community. Don't just build a career; build it with us, where hard work is rewarded, and celebrations are part of our commitment to a balanced and fulfilling professional life.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Construction Project Manager opportunity include:
- 3+ years of experience as a commercial Construction Project Manager
- Experience with independent living facilities, housing authority, multiple family homes, industrial, and/or educational institutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Project. Autodesk Build is a plus
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management or any Engineering discipline is preferred
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certification is preferred
- Review construction submittals and owner contracts; manage change orders, contracts, and sub-contractor compliance
- Interpret construction plans, communicate with architects and sub-contractors; coordinate construction work for project success
- Complete construction job cost forecasting for effective financial management
Salary: $70,000 - $140,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid health insurance for employees, dental, vision, and life insurance, PTO, ESOP, 401k, vehicle allowance, fuel card, and more.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Construction Project Manager opportunity can take you!
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER | COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT | DESIGN-BUILD | MULTIFAMILY | MICROSOFT OFFICE | MICROSOFT PROJECT | AUTODESK BUILD | OSHA 10 | OSHA 30