We are a growing design/build firm that specializes in high-end luxury custom homes and are seeking a talented and experienced Construction Manager to join our team of dynamic professionals. The ideal candidate will have a job history that showcases their passion for construction and their ability to manage multiple job sites, manage subcontractors, and ensure safety, compliance, and quality regulations are being followed. Knowledge of the Florida building code and concrete block construction is preferred.
Working at this firm offers opportunities to be part of a team creating one-of-a-kind, luxurious homes while utilizing the latest products and technology in the industry. This is a chance to grow professionally in a company with a history of excellence and a commitment to building high-quality homes. This Design-Build Firm has received over 90 major awards for its unique and high-quality homes that range in size from 3,000 sq ft to more than 20,000 sq ft.
• Oversee the daily operations of construction projects
• Ensure safety, compliance, and quality standards are met
• Manage subcontractors and the construction site
• Coordinate schedules and manage multiple job sites
• Identify and resolve problems and conflicts
• Monitor and report on project progress
• Analyze and mitigate risks
• Communicate effectively with the project team and subcontractors
• 2-5 years of experience in custom residential construction
• Ability to read construction documents
• Familiarity with regulatory construction standards
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Knowledge of Florida building code and concrete block construction is preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytically and mathematically-minded
• Detail-oriented and organized
• A commitment to continuous learning
• BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field is a plus
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
Salary: $80,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Enjoy top-notch benefits including 100% paid medical insurance, a $500 monthly car allowance, gas card, cell phone, and a 401k with a 3% match.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT | RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION | BS DEGREE IN CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT | ARCHITECTURE | ENGINEERING | ANALYTICAL | DETAIL-ORIENTED