Join our company and become a driving force behind our continued success! With a legacy dating back to 1985, we've been the go-to choice for industry leaders in cold storage and insulated metal panel systems. As a Project Manager, you'll have the opportunity to manage challenging and fast-paced projects within a thriving organization that's on an exciting growth trajectory, having expanded in size and value consistently over the last two years. You’ll enjoy great benefits, professional training opportunities, and the chance to be part of a team that thrives on achieving ambitious goals. Don't miss your chance to make your mark and reap the rewards – apply today and let's build the future together!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Project Manager opportunity include:
- Previous Federal Government Contract Management experience
- Must have construction project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Experience with project management software
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure successful execution of multiple projects, adhering to deadlines, scope, and budget.
- Define project scope and objectives with stakeholder involvement, ensuring technical feasibility and resource allocation.
- Manage project adjustments, scope, schedule, costs, and performance, using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Maintain effective communication with clients, stakeholders, and third parties, managing relationships and risk.
- Oversee project documentation, performance tracking, and budgetary objectives, delegating tasks to suitable team members
- Projects include cold storage and clean rooms
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k with match, PTO, life & disability, and professional training opportunities.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Project Manager opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER | ENVIRONMENTAL COLD STORAGE | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACT MANAGEMENT | MICROSOFT OFFICE | PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE