We have an immediate need for a Construction Manager with government project experience to join a well-established Construction firm in Birmingham, AL.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Construction Manager opportunity includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Building Science, Civil Engineering, or related
- OSHA 30-hour certification preferred
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQM) certification preferred
- 10+ years of construction management and general contracting
- Experience with government contracting is required
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER | GOVERNMENT | ENGINEERING | OSHA | QUALITY CONTROL