Our client has an active and immediate opening for an experienced Estimator/Project Manager to join their team. They are looking for a motivated and results-oriented individual who has a passion for the construction industry and has experience working on projects with budgets in excess of $5 Million.
The ideal Estimator and Project Manager will meet the following requirements:
- A degree in engineering, architecture, or construction is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in construction estimating and project management for waste water treatment facilities or other municipal infrastructure projects
- Proficient in SAGE construction software
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and submit accurate cost estimates for construction projects
- Visit local job sites to gather information and assess project requirements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure that project plans, schedules, and budgets are aligned with customer expectations
- Monitor and report on project progress, identify potential issues and provide solutions to keep projects on track
- Ensure that all safety, environmental, and quality standards are met
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
- Starting salary of $75,000 - $100,000
- Profit Sharing
- Long term/short term, life insurance
- PTO - 128 hours
- Health - Contributions toward insurance, or a bump in pay if your don't use it!
- 401k - 3% Safe Harbor
Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ESTIMATOR | PROJECT MANAGER | CONSTRUCTION | ENGINEERING | ARCHITECTURE | COST ESTIMATES | SAGE CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE | PROCORE | WASTE WATER | INFRASTRUCTURE | MUNICIPAL