We have an immediate need for a Construction Administrator that has experience with an Architecture firm or General Contractor to join a well-established Architectural firm in Orlando, Florida.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction administration
- Thorough understanding of wood frame construction
- Interstate travel and site-visits, field reports, review and respond to RFI's, review product submittals and shop drawings, review contractors application for payment, and review proposed change order requests
- Excellent communication skills
- Project types include high-end student housing, resort communities, assisted living, and urban apartments
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $55,000 - $80,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | AEC | CONSTRUCTION | CA | CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION | DESIGN | DRAFT | WOOD | FRAME | STRUCTURAL | MEPF | RFI | SUBMITTAL | BID | PROPOSALS | BUILDING CODE | CONTRACT SPECIALIST | CONSTRUCTION ADMIN