A large, full-service landscaping contractor with over 100 employees, stable project flow, and low turnover is seeking a Concrete Construction Project Manager to join their team in Cameron Park, CA! Since the 1980's, this company has grown to be one of the largest landscape and concrete construction experts in the Sacramento Valley with a 10-acre facility where we grow our own plants for every project.
The ideal Concrete Construction Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects from estimating to project completion while leading and motivating others within the organization by displaying our core values through work quality, service, and character. Concrete projects include park construction and multi-family residential.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Concrete Construction Project Manager position include:
- 5+ years of concrete construction experience
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft software systems such as Word and Excel
- Limited local travel required when needed (within 100 miles of Cameron Park)
- Maintain project schedule and ensure field crew productivity
- Attend site meetings, visit project sites to ensure progress and quality
- Generate project change orders and RFI's, manage project closeout process
- Review and execute subcontract agreements, review project submittal packages
- Ensure completion of closeout/warranty documents
- Generate concrete and form work takeoffs and obtain quotes from vendors and subcontractors
- Attend bid meetings and utilize the estimating platform for accurate and competitive bids
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance, profit sharing, PTO, paid holidays, and a 401k plan with 4% annual company matching.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Concrete Construction Project Manager opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you.
CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER | CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION | PROJECT MANAGER | LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION | PARK CONSTRUCTION | MICROSOFT OFFICE | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | PROJECT COORDINATION | ESTIMATING