Are you a CNC Field Service Technician seeking an extraordinary career opportunity? Look no further! Join our exceptional company, an award-winning firearm manufacturer that boasts a prestigious clientele of top competitive shooters. We offer a supportive work environment with no overworking and flexible scheduling options in beautiful Comer, GA. As a part of our close-knit team, you'll collaborate with passionate problem-solvers, learn from industry experts, and harness the latest technologies to deliver world-class solutions. Don't miss out on this chance to ignite your passion, make a real impact, and be a driving force of innovation.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this CNC Service Technician opportunity include:
- 3+ years of experience in machine tool field service, with an in-depth understanding of CNC controls and functions
- Comprehensive knowledge of mechanical systems and components, along with advanced troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate proficiency in parametric programming, ladder logic, and computer skills
- Basic knowledge of hand tools, power tools, applications processes, and programming
- Perform servicing and repairing of CNC machine tools, including advanced operation of CNC controls and specialized repair processes
- Coordinate and complete the installation of machine tools, level and align machines, and prepare them for shipment
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic circuitry to component level, major machine tool problems, and perform servo system tuning
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO, 401k and IRA.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this CNC Service Technician opportunity can take you!
CNC SERVICE TECHNICIAN | CNC CONTROLS | MACHINE TOOL FIELD SERVICE | MECHANICAL SYSTEMS | TROUBLESHOOTING | PARAMETRIC PROGRAMMING | LADDER LOGIC | HAND TOOLS | APPLICATIONS PROCESSES | REPAIR | ELECTRONIC CIRCUITRY | SERVO SYSTEM TUNING