Join our team at this long-standing company in East Syracuse, where precision meets innovation. As a CNC Programmer, you'll craft the future of manufacturing, shaping detailed instructions for state-of-the-art CNC machining. With over 50 years of expertise, we excel in prototyped and low-volume production, crafting metal and plastic components that redefine industry standards. Beyond a stimulating work environment, our perks include great benefits, free coffee, and an unforgettable holiday dinner. Elevate your career in an environment that values your skills and fosters growth. Apply now and be part of our legacy of precision and excellence.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this CNC Programmer opportunity include:
- 4+ years of CNC Programming experience
- Proficiency with Mastercam
- Good math skills, especially algebra, trigonometry, and physics
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Develop medium to high complexity CNC programs using CAM software, ensuring accurate simulation to prevent collisions and optimize work center time
- Support CNC operations by downloading and setting up programs, troubleshooting, and obtaining initial approvals, handing over production to operators
- Review engineering drawings, suggesting revisions for improved manufacturing efficiency, and modifying existing programs for enhanced productivity
- Collaborate with Quality for CMM/manual inspection processes, maintain records, and create instructions for machinists
- Maintain strict adherence to safety policies, support quality management systems, and demonstrate consistent professional conduct and on-time attendance
Salary: $50,000 - $78,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits starting day one including medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401k with 3% match, life insurance, long-term disability, and a company truck with gas card.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this CNC Programmer opportunity can take you!
CNC PROGRAMMER | MACHINIST | MANUFACTURING | PRODUCTION | PROTOTYPING | MASTERCAM | BLUEPRINTS | TROUBLESHOOTING | MACHINING | PROGRAMMING | CMM | MANUAL INSPECTION