Are you an experienced CNC Programmer seeking new opportunities? Look no further! Join our extraordinary team at this 50-year-old manufacturing company in Ridgefield, CT, and be part of a legacy of innovation and excellence. We're not just a company; we're pioneers in the aerospace industry, crafting precision parts, trusted by both commercial and military sectors worldwide. With our AS9100D certification, you'll work in an environment committed to the highest standards of quality and precision. Seize this opportunity to shape the future of aviation technology - apply now and soar with us!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this CNC Programmer opportunity include:
- 20+ years of CNC Swiss turning experience
- Experience in programming with G Codes
- Set up, machine operating and troubleshooting
- Training and managing employees
- Tool making design and manufacture of fixtures and dies
- Define and purchase tools
- Machine maintenance and scheduling
- Machining to close tolerances on small parts with thin walls
- Working closely with Engineering, Quality and upper Management
- Experience working with Star Turning Centers, Datron Milling Machines, and engineering plastics such as Peek and Torlon is a plus
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k, vacation time, and paid holidays.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this CNC Programmer opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
CNC PROGRAMMER | SWISS TURNING | G CODES | MANUFACTURING | TOLERANCES | STAR TURNING CENTERS | DATRON MILLING MACHINES | ENGINEERING PLASTIC | PEEK | TORLON