We have an immediate need for a CNC Programmer with Aerospace experience to join a well-established Manufacturing firm in Morton, IL.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this CNC Programmer opportunity includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of 5-axis programming experience in the manufacturing environment
- Knowledge to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings, configurations, and all documents
- Experience with CAD and CAM
- Proficiency in NX version 11 or higher preferred
Salary: $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CNC PROGRAMMER | ENGINEERING | MANUFACTURING | AEROSPACE | BLUEPRINTS | SKETCHES | DRAWINGS | CAD | CAM | NX VERSION 11